Friday, January 05, 2007

Painful

I flipped to C-Span before going to bed late last night (been working late for year-end closing) with all the interest of watching a train wreck, given that it was the democrats first full day back in control (makes me ill to type that). I saw Dreier from Cali (republican) speaking. OK. Then McGovern from Mass. (there are only democrats there, Romney not withstanding) responding. OK, same as before. Normal. It became too much for me when I saw Barney (heh, I pause here remembering Dick Armey's, ahem, 'slip up' with his last name) Frank from Mass. in the speaker's chair presiding over the debate.

I've been kinda curious the last few years to see what democratic control would look like and see if they, and the GOP, would turn into hypocrites.

I found last night that it's going to take some time.

No comments: